Semba will exhibit at the PREP Symposium in Philadelphia, PA, July 16-19, 2017.
Visit us at booth #108!
Octave Chromatography System
The Octave™ Chromatography System is an automated liquid continuous chromatography platform designed for preparative-scale purification of chemical and biological compounds. This bench top 8-column system is capable of simulated moving bed chromatography (SMBC) and other continuous multicolumn protocols that increase productivity up to 20-fold vs. conventional single-column methods.
The Octave System overcomes many of the previous limitations of continuous chromatography, including size and complexity of equipment and tedious method development. With its small footprint and modular design, the Octave System brings the high resolution and efficiency of SMBC to the bench top, packing more purification capability into this space than any other similar-size instrument.
- Faster, more efficient preparative chromatography platform
- Higher recovery and purity
- Up to 20-fold greater productivity compared to batch systems
- Up to 90% cost reduction in resin and solvents/buffers
- Available in 3 sizes to obtain grams to kilograms of purified product per run
- Includes method development tools for conversion of single column data to continuous chromatography parameters